Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lilybrooke Boutique...On the Move


This week I said good-bye to the first commercial space I have ever leased. It was a bittersweet day, as I took a few
last photos and packed the moving truck to take the store's contents two miles to its new, more fabulous, home on Ocean Avenue in Kennebunkport.

My first space was good to me and provided me with several new clients, lots of friendly visits, a wonderful view and some new good friends. The carpet wasn't much to look at, but it served its purpose (and then some). But the space lead me on to what I am sure will be bigger and better things.

Photos of the new store are coming soon, but included are a few from the grand open house in July. More than 60 people (including two very special friends) came out on a rainy evening to wish me well. I look forward to creating more memories in the store's new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment