Friday, September 11, 2009

4th of July wedding in Maine







Recently engaged Shannon and Jeff (currently living in Washington, DC) are planning a 4th of July wedding in Kennebunkport. We are looking at so many fun options that tastefully include a red, white and blue theme and of course are considering an amazing blue star Sperry Tent. www.sperrytentsseacoast.com. These tents make me want to have a party. For any reason. But it screams 4th of July wedding. Shannon has been planning this Independence day celebration her entire life and I'm so happy that she's found her mate to share it with. Did I mention he is a US Secret Service Agent? Very fitting.
Photos were taken from a Rehearsal Dinner
at the Nonantum Resort last summer.




1 comment:

  1. I went to a wedding on a beach in Maine that had tent rentals as backup shelters in case of rain and I thought that the tents made an absolute gorgeous addition to the wedding instead of just being a "just in case" proviso. Just like they're used here in this wedding I think I'd like to look into them for my wedding. Are they terribly pricey?

    ReplyDelete