Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Quote & Praise

It means so much when my clients send thank you notes. Thank you's in any form: email, text, calls, etc. Many marketing experts have asked me to update my website with a section on quotes, but thus far I have been resistant as I believe it would be so easy for someone to make up quotes and add them to a website. But....like blogging...I'm giving in. Below are a few of my favorites that I've recently received. They make me smile when I think of them. And seriously...I could not make these up!

"You are my wedding planner/coordinator/superstar, which ever you prefer! Thank the Lord!"

"You did great! I wish we had another daughter to marry off so we could work together with you. Perhaps my future daughters-in-law will want you."

"I have heard nothing but positives about the wedding. Most people have said that it was the best wedding they ever attended."

"That is the best news and I can personally recommend Brooke or Lilybrooke as the best wedding planner if you need one. She did both weddings for us and handled many issues, always with good cheer."

No comments:

Post a Comment