Saturday, September 12, 2009

Laudholm Farm, Kennebunkport Wedding




I met today with an extremely happy bride-to-be who has yet to announce her Kennebunkport wedding plans to her friends and family. It's beyond exciting and flattering to be in on the planning at such an early stage. But this is a bride who knows exactly what she wants (in a good way) and goes for it. My kind of girl! I can't wait to work with her and her fiance over the next year to bring their ideas into reality.



In the lead for the reception is Laudholm Farm which is one of my favorite venues around Kennebunkport. Most people disregard it because of it's lacking of ocean views, but it is a place worth falling in love with. I was so excited to plan my first wedding there last year and that wedding resulted in a few special friends so Laudholm will always have a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment