Friday, December 11, 2009

Favorite Quote of the Day

I love nice people. I love nice people who say what they are thinking and make the world a better place (especially when I'm on the receiving end of a compliment). The biggest compliments I have received are when former clients come back to me for advice. This week I had the opportunity to brainstorm with two amazing women on their projects. Below are my two favorite emails that I received this week.

No.1
"Oh Brooke, I adore you! This is more helpful than you realize. I actually printed it out and have been carrying it around with me! You are an invaluable resource."

No.2

"I am so excited at the thought of you offering products online…because knowing whatever you put out there will be nothing less than FABULOUS!!"


If you love something, let someone know.


No comments:

Post a Comment