Thursday, October 15, 2009

Beautiful Eyelashes

I adore girl products. Everything scary from the sticky stuff we put in the heel of our shoes to make them stay in place to an eyelash curler that I cannot live without out. I love it all. That said, I am not high-maintanence and have a style that is more classic than plastic, but when I heard about Latisse, it was a dream come true. If you are not familiar, Latisse is a new product that makes your eyelashes grow longer and thicker.

Since childhood, I have had a scar on my eyelash and am missing a few lashes (maybe 2 or 3 if you really want to be technical). Yes, 99% of the world, of my closest friends, of my relatives have no idea. You cannot easily tell. But I know. I've known for years. And the FDA has given me this gem of a liquid in a tiny bottle with promises of filling in my gap.

It will take almost three months for my results to really be noticed, but I am excited and would offer this recommendation to anyone who is looking for longer, fuller lashes. You do have to have a prescription, but beauty secrets this good deserve to be told.

No comments:

Post a Comment