Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hoekstra for Governor


I am thrilled to have been recently named the Fund Raising Event Coordinator for the 2010 Pete Hoekstra for Governor Campaign in Michigan. In this role, I will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of fundraising events including guest list planning, invitations, Rsvp's and menu's.

I worked for Congressman Hoekstra in 1997 in his congressional office in Washington, DC and then again on his campaign in 2004.

I enjoy the diversity that my business brings to me and the political component is always a welcome addition. 2010 is going to be an exciting election year across our nation and regardless of your viewpoint, I encourage you to become involved. It's an amazing process and truly a reason to be thankful that we are Americans.


No comments:

Post a Comment